- Shake well before using.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz of cool water, infant formula, breast milk or other suitable liquids.
- Clean dropper well after each use – recap bottle with original cap.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
|Infants Under 2 years||Under 24 lbs||0.3 mL|
|Children 2 years and older||Over 24 lbs||0.6 mL|
Active Ingredient per 0.3 mLSimethicone 20 mg: Antigas
Inactive Ingredientscarboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, D&C Red 22, D&C Red 28, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monostearate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
- Tamper-evident packaging
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- Do not freeze